Friday 4 November 2011

Sachin Tendulkhar ODI 200+ Highlights

Sachin ODI 200 Cricinfo with Highlights
Watch Sachin ODI 200



Tendulkar was exactly 200 not out against South Africa in Gwailor breaking the previous highest score of 194 held jointly by Zimbabwean Charles Coventry and Pakistan’s Saeed Anwar.
It was Tendulkar’s 46th century in one-day cricket for India and continues a remarkable recent run of form for a player who, at the age of 36, is showing no sign of slowing down with hundreds in each of his last four Tests.
The speed of Tendulkar’s innings was breathtaking. He faced just 147 balls hitting 25 fours and three sixes. His strike rate of 136.05 was higher than any of the other innings on the list of top ten scores one-day international scores.
Tendulkar reached his double hundred with a single of Charl Langeveldt in the final over of India’s 401 for three.
“I don’t know how to react,” said Tendulkar. “I’d like to dedicate this double-hundred to the people of India for standing behind me for the last 20 years throughout the ups and downs. I felt that when I was 175-plus and it was the 42nd over I had a chance, but I wasn’t actually thinking of it. It was only when I got closer to it that I thought about a double hundred.”

No comments:

Post a Comment